Allergies are a common disease, and some people are even born with them, but it takes a bit of time before even the parents realize it. The worst part is that things take a turn for the worst before a cure is found for it. Allergies are so sensitive that in worst case scenarios, they even affect part of the breathing system or worse still, the whole of it. On the bright side, permanent remedies have been devised to eradicate the allergies menace such that children and adults alike get to live their lives to the fullest without fear of encountering any dreaded symptoms and attacks. In comparison to the recent past, modern medicine and equipment have been put in place to improve the health sector and curb any causative agents of allergies.
A large percentage of the world’s population is living with allergies without even knowing it while the remaining percentage is diagnosed with them but have no idea how to go about the treatment process. Just so you are in the know, here are the symptoms that will guide you into knowing that allergies are on the prowl;
- Sneezing and coughing. These symptoms are mostly caused by agents such as pollen grains when inhaled. These symptoms are raised a notch higher when the eyes become red, and the lips are swollen as well as the tongue.
- Constant wheezing and the breath is shortened. This is the part where one is said to have an allergies attack and should have a device known as an inhaler on standby.
- Red rashes on the face due to constant sneezing and coughing that will disappear with time. In worst cases, these rashes develop into something worse and leave marks and scars on the face of the victim.
- Itchy and watery eyes. As soon as the victim comes into contact with the cause of the allergies, this is one of the symptoms that begin to take shape almost instantly. When the itchy eyes are constantly rubbed, they turn red and suddenly become watery.
With all the nasty symptoms of allergies always on your back, you need a backup plan that will keep them at bay, and life moves on very smoothly. Here are some of the nature’s finest ingredients that will get you feeling good as new;
- Pure and natural local honey. No additives, no chemicals and no preservatives of any kind should be detected. Three tablespoons a day will work miracles and help stop the sneezing and coughing.
- Vegetable soup. As much as possible, try to use only natural ingredients and stay away from spices. As soon as it is ready, take it while it is still hot to help with a blocked nose and a tight chest.
- Visit a specialist for the acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture is all about reaching deep into the spaces between the backbones to suppress any pains and pressure that may build up for some reasons.
Possible causes of allergies
They range from natural causes which could be as a result of a genetic disorder or could even be caused through the surrounding that one is exposed to. To prevent any kinds of sudden attacks, stay away from causative agents that will send you into a panic mode.